- 2 cups oat milk (or other dairy free milk)
- 2 tbsp coconut milk
- 1 cup oat meal
- 1 sliced ripe banana
- ¼ tsp cardamom
- ½ tsp vanilla seeds or vanilla powder
- 2 tsp almond butter
- 1 cup oat milk
- 4 tbsp chia seeds
- 1 tbsp grated licorice root extract stick or black licorice root powder
- 1-2 tbsp of liquid organic honey
- a pinch of vanilla powder /vanilla seeds
Place oats and oat milk in pan, stir well. Bring to the boil and stir. Add cardamom, vanilla and almond butter. Boil for 2-5 minutes until oats are thick and creamy. Prepare the licorice jam.
Pour the oat milk in a small bowl and stir in the chia seeds. Let sit for about 10 minutes. Stir in the honey and licorice root powder. Stir and let the liquorice powder melt into the mixture.
Pour porridge into bowl. Top with licorice jam. Serve and enjoy!