- ⅔ cup baking soda (sodium carbonate)
- ⅓ cup citric acid powder (pharmacy)
- 2 tbsp corn flour or potato flour
- 1 tbsp dried lavender flowers
- 15 drops lavender essential oil
- 1 tsp coconut oil to (melted)
Measure baking soda, citric acid and corn flour or potato flour into a bowl and stir. Add dried lavender flowers. Add essential oil and melt coconut oil, and squeeze the dough with your fingers. Add water one teaspoon at a time, and squeeze the dough with your fingers at the same time. Add water until the mixture resembles damp sand, and it retains its shape when you squeeze it in your hands. Press mixture firmly into molds as soon as possible. Allow to dry at room temperature overnight. Remove from molds.
To use: Drop one or two bath bombs to a bath of warm running water.