- 5 tbsp chia seeds
- 1 cup almond milk (or other dairy-free milk)
- ½ tsp vanilla powder
- ¼ cups almonds
- 2 dried figs
- 1 banana
- 2 cups almond milk (or other dairy-free milk)
- 1 ts vanilla extract
- 3 tbsp raw chocolate powder
- 1-4 tsp black liquorice root extract powder (or grated liquorice extract stick)
- banana slices between the parfait
Make the chia pudding by adding chia seeds, almond milk and vanilla in a jar, stir after 30 minutes and let then sit 2 hours or overnight in a fridge. The longer you refrigerate the pudding, the thicker it will be.
Add all the ingredients to a blender. Blend until smooth. Add enough liquid to make it smooth but not too watery.
Add about ¼ cups of smoothie in a big glass. Spoon in chia pudding and add then sliced banana. Top with the liquorice smoothie. Grate some liquorice extract stick on top. Serve and enjoy!