- 5 cups non-salted popcorn
- ½ cup melted butter
- ½ cup thick peanut butter
- 4 tbls organic raw honey or coconut palm syrup + toffee stevia drops
- ¼ cup crushed peanuts
- ¼ cup crushed raw chocolate or cacao nibs
- 4 tbls peanutbutter
- 3 tbls coconut oil or butter
- 3 tbls raw cacao powder
- 4 tbls organic raw honey or coconut palm syrup
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- crushed peanuts
- crushed raw chocolate or cocoa nibs
Butter a bundt pan. Prepare the popcorn. Remove all unpopped grains from the crowd and put the popcorn in a bowl. Melt butter, peanut butter and honey in a warm water bath. Pour the mixture into a bowl with popcorns. Add in the nuts and chocolate chips and mix. Press the mixture firmly into the cake pan. Put the pan into the freezer for a couple of hours. Take the pan from the freezer and turn the cake out onto a plate and put in the fridge. Prepare the frosting.
Melt peanut butter, coconut oil / butter and honey in a warm water bath. Add cocoa powder and vanilla. Check the taste and add more spice or sweetness if needed. Take the cake from the fridge and pour the chocolate frosting on top of it. Sprinkle some raw chocolate chunks or peanuts on top. Put the cake back to the fridge for about hour. Serve and break pieces of it with your fingers or with a help of a knife. Enjoy!