Full Bloom ebook contains 175 pages with 77 sunshiny recipes and wild herb & wellness tips to help you glow.
I made this book so you could enjoy the vibrant summer season with all your senses, take advantage of nature’s beautiful buffet, feel magnificent and eat beauty – also with your eyes.
Full Bloom contains my family’s summery favorites and recipes that make me smile. The food in this book is joyful, simple and authentic. Something that makes you happy already when cooking and which is wonderful to serve to friends, family and to yourself.
Dishes like Golden Bircher, Lilac Cordial, Summer Banana Bread, Forest Chai Latte, Gardener’s 8 Veggie Pasta and Sunshine Poke Bowl are all so full of life! Not to mention Carrot Fries with a Curry Dip, Summer Tacos, Nettle Chips and Grilled Cinnamon Peaches, which are all summer classics at our household.
In this book I have also wanted to bring easy tips & tricks for exploiting the great treasures of our nature: the wild herbs and flowers. Hopefully, after reading the book, you’ll be excited to sip these super healthy and cute treats from the fields and forests on your summer table. It is said that you are what you eat, so why not eat everything beautiful and vibrant!
In addition to recipes, this ebook offers some real good summer pampering, such as DIY Foot Soaks, Herbal Face Mists, my go-to Natural Self Tanner, Botanical Face Steams and Floral Smudge Sticks.
I wish you a beautiful summer season – and vibrant experiences on your plate.
xo Virpi / Vanelja
How to use this ebook:
- Click the ADD TO CART button on top of this page.
- Pay for the ebook safely with PayPal of with your credit card.
- Wait for your page to redirect you to a page with a downloadable link.
- Download the ebook onto your laptop, iPhone or iPad. The download link will also be sent to the email address you gave when ordering. Check your Junk Mail, if you don’t find it from your Inbox.
- Open it with your preferred program such as Preview on Mac, Adobe Reader or iBooks
- Go and make your summer blooming!
Note 1: This ebook is an instant digital download and cannot be returned which is why we cannot offer refunds.
Note 2: This ebook is a translation of my Kiitos hyvää Kesää book plus it has 5 additional recipes in it.